Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so ive been looking at paint and i like diablo just cause i heard its good and i like the name and logo, anyways there is like diablo heat, nightmare, formula 13 and all sorts. some are cheaper then the others what does this mean? are some made worse or something? why would i buy the 50 dollar case when theres a 35 dollar one is what im trying to ask

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
so ive been looking at paint and i like diablo just cause i heard its good and i like the name and logo, anyways there is like diablo heat, nightmare, formula 13 and all sorts. some are cheaper then the others what does this mean? are some made worse or something? why would i buy the 50 dollar case when theres a 35 dollar one is what im trying to ask
Rounder balls, thicker and brighter fills. Usually the higher end paint is more brittle, so instead of getting bounces on layers of pads and jerseys you'd be getting breaks. The overall quality is just better.

·
Registered
4,618 Posts
i've bought a lot of different kinds of paintballs, and the ones that are like 20-30$ for a case i've had bounce off rocks, and wooden posts and the fill is like colored water... whereas the more expensive stuff breaks if you drop it from a couple feet in the air and the fill is thick as hell which means less of a chance of wiping..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts