Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Stripper Supporter
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. I haven't really been played paintball in about 5 years, and I am just getting back into it. I've gone pretty buck wild building this Ion that I got off my friend (I'll post pictures later). So far I've put in new virtue eyes and board, pillow bolt, ephiany grips, drop forward with on/off asa, clamp neck, ez on button, ans roller trigger, metal body kit, kila products ball detents, freak barrel, and a new donut.

I went out the other day just to shoot in my back yard, and when I attached the air tank, my gun started leaking. It sounded like it was leaking from somewhere near the firing bolt area, but I couldn't quite pin point it, this leak also made my air run out of my 68/30 tank in about 10 minutes/500 balls... Also, when I was firing in Auto Response mode, after 5-6 shots in rapid fire, the balls would start to lose velocity. I am pretty sure that the air leak problem has something to do with the velocity problem. I have more hoses at home, and I was thinking that those might fix them, but I figured that I'd ask on here first lol. thumup:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts