Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok- my team is starting to get serious, and we're gonna start filming practices. as captain, i need to get a good digital camera for filming(which i'll prolly pick up off ebay:D ) and i need to know whats a good brand/model, that i can edit on the compooter. It doesn't need to fit into my wallet, but it shouldn't be the size of a shoebox, get my drift? okeydokey, i think it's up to you guys now- thanks for the help

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well, i'm willing to dish about 200-ish... but it will be in about 2 months so it's not like an immediate thing

·
Blue Barracudas.
1,585 Posts
sonys are good for 200 check out someplace like target or shop - ko. they arent the nicest in the world but they are simple to edit on the computer. good luck!

·
Captain of Team Impact
639 Posts
definately get a camera that has at least 2 megapixels...if it has less then it doesnt give very clear pics

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
I have a Kodak EasyShare CX6330. It is 3.1 Mega Pixels, and can take 8 min, 8 seconds of video or 135 pictures w/ a SanDisk 128MB Memory Card. It's a great camera.

·
Registered
986 Posts
yeah kodaks are good for a cheap digi camera but the good ones get expensive quick i got a cannon powershot s200 camera only does 10 secs of vid but the pics are great for the price if you want i can post some pics on here i've taken with it i just need a host

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i need a longer tape time, cuz I hafta film for a long time then weed out the good shots

keep the advice comin guys!

·
Registered
986 Posts
well i'm saying most of the time if you want to do good vids and get some good pics youw ould two different peices of equipment but i mean if your more interested in vids and just a couple pics gets a digi camera that can take pics

·
Bang Bang Bang
1,615 Posts
a digital camera...for 200..it will ook like crap. i have a $500 digi cam..takes awesome pics, but the video quality is horrible.

you really need a digital Camcorder....the ones MEANT to take videos...digital cameras dont take as good of videos

1 - 11 of 11 Posts