Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Supporting Turtle
2,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My birthday is next week, and I'm shopping around for a digital camera. Right now I just use my camera phone, and it's really crappy (as you can tell by the few pictures i've shown you guys.)

So, I'm realy looking for something that takes good motion pictures above anything else. The ability to take short videos would be nice, too, but not necesary. I know next to nothing about cameras in general, so any help would be much apcreiative.

My budget is $150ish

·
startx: command not found
3,991 Posts
So, I'm realy looking for something that takes good motion pictures above anything else.

My budget is $150ish
I'd save up some more $$ and read about different cameras. I have a Canon S1 IS and i seem to like it, the image stabilization helps when i'm zoomed in, the batteries last a good while(when you turn off the auto-focus, and have it only do it when you hold the button half-way down), there's plenty of options to play with, and the quality of the shots is nice.

and a little advice: just because a camera says 935798375937953.5 megapixels does not mean that it will take really good pictures. You need to be sure that the image sensor is actually that number or the pictures will just be interpolated (streched).

I've known Canons and Nikons to be my favorite brands.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts