Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 230 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I say we make a clan for dpb.

PBF Factory

I think it would be teh cool. If anyone could get us a server that would be TITS.

Whos in?

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
{PBF Factory} Your Name Here

If we get this established we'll get everyones friends list names.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Im in. I wont be playin for a while cause I can only play at my moms and im at my dads right now but I will be up there soon so I can play some DPB.

·
Premium Member
2,370 Posts
Been done before and it doesn't work too well. I was the captain of the old PBF team, and I was the only one who ever played. If we get some people with no lives like myself who actually wanna play, I'm in.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Zidane said:
Been done before and it doesn't work too well. I was the captain of the old PBF team, and I was the only one who ever played. If we get some people with no lives like myself who actually wanna play, I'm in.
you cant count on me to be that person, but i work alot so i can probably only play at night

·
Registered
89 Posts
im in
but we need a server a site ect
we neeed to establish positions ect im in tho

·
Let's hug it out
4,506 Posts
i want in, but my bro mayb playin on my name a few times

i guess im pretty good, but every1 in the clan needs a mic for easy communication, if you want to know, my name in the game is mr autococker

i can play mid, cuz its kinda hard to make the 40 or 50 off the break so i usuallys top mid and work my way up front.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Ill be a Captain, but i cant be the only captain because i work alot and cant play during the day most of the time. If zidane and leet wanna be captains as well taht will work

1 - 20 of 230 Posts