Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
King of the Fuster Cluck
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well sorry to everyone for this but i need to vent and none of my close friends are on aim right now..........

So heres the situation......
Today i go into work to pick up my paycheck and tips, and i end up talking with this girl i work with for a few minutes. We are good friends outside of work and we get along really well. Also, we are probably the hardest working non-servers at the restaurant that i work at. So anyways, i talk with her for a few minutes and then leave. I get a call from this girl about 5 minutes after i leave and shes crying. My jerk-off of a manager pretty much fired her. We have both had issues with this particular manager about getting involved in our personal business on several occasions, which he has been repremanded by a superior manager every time. Because of this (his wrongdoings) he seems to have a personal vendetta against us. He told her to leave beause of a minor mistake and because she was talking to me. This would be understandable if i had not witnessed another person i work with chatting it up for 2 solid hours with someone while they were on the clock, and he did not say anything. So now im torn......

Do i tell this bastard to **** off and find a new job,
or just stay and deal with his crap?

....tell me what you think.....

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
find a new job, THEN quit. don't tell him to **** off if you're going to get a job where they call your past employers because he'll tell them you're the worst employee ever. just find out where he lives and put dog**** under his car door handles or somethin. then bone ur girlyfriend. and live happily ever after

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Get a job, and then quit. Just walk out right in the middle of the busiest shift and let him suffer. When I was in highschool I was working at a steakhouse with some really crappy managers. One day I get called into work immediately after school, so I had to rush straight there, then they tell me I have to stay until close. Not ask me if I can, just flat out tell me, on a night I wasn't supposed to work in the first place. I walked back into the breakroom and thought about it for a few minutes, then walked right out the front door. Laughing. Hard.

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Ditto. Find another job, then tell this guy hes an asshole. The only thing you need to consider is that you wont have a recommendation from them ever again. That probably wont be a problem though if you've held a couple jobs- besides it sounds like your a hard worker.

·
Registered
986 Posts
zpyro said:
find a new job, THEN quit. don't tell him to **** off if you're going to get a job where they call your past employers because he'll tell them you're the worst employee ever.

auctally you might wanna check on that my job has rules saying they can not keep you from getting a job. so i could drown an old lady piss on my bosses desk and defecate in the fridge on my last day there, and when my next employer calls them asking for a recomedation all they can say is that i worked there from xxxx - xxxx. if they say something negative and i find out i can take them to court. thumup:

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
Uncle_T said:
auctally you might wanna check on that my job has rules saying they can not keep you from getting a job. so i could drown an old lady piss on my bosses desk and defecate in the fridge on my last day there, and when my next employer calls them asking for a recomedation all they can say is that i worked there from xxxx - xxxx. if they say something negative and i find out i can take them to court. thumup:
I dont know about that....what would be the reason for even calling if they can't give an honest comment about what kinda worker you are? just knowing what dates you worked doesn't say anything. if that's all they wanted, they wouldn't need to call your past employers.

now, if they made stuff up, THEN you could take them to court for slander (libel? i cant remember the difference)

·
King of the Fuster Cluck
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
were not together.......yet :naughty :naughty :naughty

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
lol

I would find another job..... it will make your life alot easier....

·
King of the Fuster Cluck
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
im 19 , and in college,.......but it got resolved. The girl talked to the general manager and now the jerk off manager is ****ed

·
Registered
986 Posts
zpyro said:
I dont know about that....what would be the reason for even calling if they can't give an honest comment about what kinda worker you are? just knowing what dates you worked doesn't say anything. if that's all they wanted, they wouldn't need to call your past employers.

now, if they made stuff up, THEN you could take them to court for slander (libel? i cant remember the difference)
i'm not saying its the same at every job. at my oen at hoem it is liek that though. i checked with my manager my head manager and consulated the P and P booklet.

·
Cunning Linguist
2,273 Posts
If you feel he is in the wrong, talk to his superiors. If he continues to give you **** because you got him in trouble for being a dick, rinse and repeat.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts