·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
6,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
please don't move this to the music thread immediately, at least let it stay on the lounge a bit

·
I'm a big soft teddy bear
3,675 Posts
=( =( =( he was perhaps my favorite musician of all time. seriously. i LOVE this man. the worst part: he was in philly over thanksgiving and was going to see him, but we got home late from something and missed it. =( =( RIP!!!!

edit: i hope the dude who shot him goes to hell, dies, goes to hell again, and repeats the process until the sun blows up when he shall forfit his soul.

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
i heard on the radio about a gunman going onto the stage during a concert and the crowd thinking it was part of the show, that is until 4 people were killed and others wounded. but they NEVER mentioned who the band was or who was killed.

·
6,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
6,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
"The shootings came exactly 24 years after John Lennon was shot to death outside his New York apartment building by a deranged fan"
I don't see anything about the officer dying though

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
I dunno who he is. But sucks that he died. Sounds like he was good and considering the fact that 4 of them where killed. <3 to the families of the lost.

·
Banned
1,183 Posts
=(

D

·
0 Posts
poor dime bag.. didnt much like pantara.. but damn.. who the **** just gets on a stage and blasts some one.. thats ****ed

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
BunkerMonkey said:
What really gets me is that the guy after shooting 2 band members and a couple people, he was able to crouch down in a corner...reload...and get up and shoot some more

this is why more people should cary concealed weapons

1 - 20 of 31 Posts