1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Shine on Rick Wright
3,235 Posts

highway exit area map of Niagra Falls

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts
if you can find buffalo, just go north from there.

its really nice, you go see niagra falls, maid of the mist, and go into canada cause on the other side there's a strip of stuff you can check out. and if you dont mind the ride, toronto is about 2 hours away i believe.

edit: and WTF is pink paint's signature?

·
Registered
200 Posts
Ahmadi6490 said:
Well i'm leaving on Sunday to go to Canada for 3 days and we need directions. Can anyone give me the address of Niagra Falls and the address of the capital of Canada? (Toronto)
1) Niagara Falls may have an address but it isn't like it is hard to find :looking :looking

2) The capital of Canada is Ottawa and it doesn't have an address cause it is a city, not a building...if u mean the capital building, that would be the Parliament Building

man...this would be like me asking u the address of the grand canyon and the address of Washington...like come on... :D :D

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
burningcow422 said:
my sister is giong to college in ohio. when we drop her off where taking a trip up to niagra falls. tell me how it is.
Incredibly boring. You have about 80 percent of the people there foreign asians blabbing a mile a minute always taking pictures.

You look at it a couple of minutes and relize what the hell you're looking at then go home.

But when you go, make sure to see the night show that they put on there.

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
cv4stm said:
1) Niagara Falls may have an address but it isn't like it is hard to find :looking :looking

2) The capital of Canada is Ottawa and it doesn't have an address cause it is a city, not a building...if u mean the capital building, that would be the Parliament Building

man...this would be like me asking u the address of the grand canyon and the address of Washington...like come on... :D :D
That's why I asked, because I couldn't find an address, sorry i'm not a intraweb genius and I know how to find anything online. It took me a while to find the address, so I just went by the city.

You can still get the address of a City, it just pinpoints you to the city center.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts