Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yesterday in my city, a group of older teens poored gas on a mentally handicaped man and lit him on fire at the local skate park.. the little ****s got away too.

its so disgusting, my borther knew the man too... the man has 2nd degree burns over his face, neck and head.

I hope they find these kids and lock them up for as long as they can.. and those kids better hope the cops find them before some citizens find them.. because there is a ton of people that wanna these kids and beat the hell outta them.

If i had been there when it happened... i wouldnt have been able to control myself.. i woulda found whatever object i could use as a weapon and beat the **** outta those kids...

couldnt believe that some one could be so ****ing disgusting and ignorant to do that do someone... i hope they die.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Oh trust me, they will be tried as adults if they are caught (when they are caught). And I hope they recieve charges of attempted murder, assault and battery, creating a public disturbance, the works. Anything to put them in prison for a long, long time. Sick little ****'s.

·
Premium Member
3,281 Posts
See...this is why we really need to bring back public executions. I would have no remore, or second thought about blowing out their kneecaps.

thats just so cruel.

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
when i read the top of your posts i was pretty pissed. my sisters handicapped and if i knew anyone who burned her id beat the stuffing out of them. id probally do one of the weird sick things pucked used to say on this forum

·
Registered
25 Posts
When they are caught, they will be tried under the young offenders act, if they are under 18. BUT, since it was a man they attacked, it will go to attempted murder and they will be tried as adults by the Crown, especially if they have previous criminal records.

What they did is a terrible thing and cannot be served by a jail sentence. Even if they get life in prison they may still be eligiable for parol, unless its "life in prison without parol". If they receive that (which they probably wont), they will rot in jail for 25 years.

·
Registered
790 Posts
i say.....send them to jail.....and cut out their rope on soap on a rope........yeah.....or pull their toes off....eitehr one

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
100%Wooddog said:
I hope that guy in the wheelchair gets healed and i hope he gets up and beats the **** out of those kids.
he wasnt in a wheel chair.. hes mentally handicaped...

and i guess it happened monday, not yesterday.. and then guy was 25.. and it only was in the news today because the guy was afraid if he went to the police or hospital that the people that did it would come back for him.. so he hid it and didnt tell anyone... can you believe that.. had 2nd degree burns for that long, and since he was handicaped, he wouldnt have known the proper way to treat that.. so he had untreated 2nd degree burns for days.... i cant believe that.. thats horrible...

1 - 20 of 50 Posts