Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, yesturday I decided i'd play basketball for the first in about two years.... here's what happened...

Nasty, eh? I was playing against some big scary mexicans... My body turned and my leg didnt. Right now I have a knee brace on and am waiting to go to the knee doctor dude to see if i'll be able to snowboard this year...

*Lesson* Never play basketball with big scary mexicans. */Lesson*

Edit:
This pic was taken at the E.R... It's already fixed, but it's swolen like three times the size of my other knee.

Edit2:

^Ambulance Ride.

·
Superdeeduper Admin Type
17,772 Posts
Ha.. that brings back memories. I dislocated both my knees in an accident when I was in the Army -- earned me my discharge.

Anyway, hope that you didn't tear anything in there. On the good side, they heal pretty well if nothing tore. My knees are fine 10 years later (though they do ache in change of weather sometimes)

See if you can get an ICE PUMP for your knee. Those things made all the difference in the world for me. Basically it is a sleeve that has cold water pumped through it. Works sooooo much better then your basic ice pack.

Good luck..

If we still had rep points I would give you one for the groovy pictures!!

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks medic. Where would i look for one of those ice pumps? my family has a lot of injuries so we'd probably get one..
The doctors took x-rays and none of the bones broke, hopefully nothing else got torn.

Camera phone :tup

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
ow.

one time at school these girls were out in the hall practicing for a dance thing they were doing for a show and one of the girls dislocated her knee. she was layin in the hall yellin and crap. what was odd was that a few weeks earlier she had her other knee in a brace from the same thing...

·
Registered
593 Posts
damn! that looks really painfull!!

·
Registered
234 Posts
u got mexicowned

1 - 20 of 20 Posts