Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Administrator
14,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, the wife and I are off on our honeymoon, plane leaves in about 7 hours from this post

dont let the forum fall apart without me. I know you guys are lost whenever I leave :hug:

wave:wave:wave:

·
Administrator
14,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
martix your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to track down the PBF member formally known as AZN and take him paintballing. Should this fail you are to brainwash him into liking paintball and therefore getting back onto the forum.

we wish you luck in this assignment

this message will self destruct in 5

·
Administrator
23,657 Posts
Maybe in the spring. The field is closed for the season. However, that doesn't mean there's nothing to do.

-Yesterday I created an automated active/inactive spreadsheet for our new membership program we're rolling out in the spring.
- We need to set prices for our membership and set up ways to advertise it.
- We need to work on our presence in town. We get people every week at the field who say "I've lived here for a long time, and I never knew that you even existed!"
- We need to set dates for all of our events, and create fliers for them
- We need to start planning and promoting our scenario game. This is a huge undertaking; none of us have actually done it before. It's going to be a 1 day only thing this year, and we'll see how things develop.
- We gotta clean the compressor and engines too. change oil/filters. This is more of a spring thing though

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
I vote to capture AZN and take him to the first ever PBF meet at LL8.:hug:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts