Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im interested in a dye marker my friend wants to sell me.. but he doesnt know what kind it is.. i have a picture but it comes with a 3000 psi tank and im new to paintball and very new to dye markers.. wondering how worth it it is to get a 3000 psi tank and a dye paintball would be worth and if someone can let me know what model this is?

http://i1132.photobucket.com/albums/m573/synn_er/dyepaintball.jpg?t=1287441355

how much should i offer on it? need help! will rep and all that! thank you in advance paintball forum members!

·
Premium Member
9,221 Posts
That's not a DM anything. In fact, that's not even manufactured by Dye. Dye's reflex cocker had a twist turn P-block length bolt. From the way it looks, that is a standard length pin backblock. Also that's a WGP tickler LPR, WGP reg, WGP hinge frame. I'm going to go ahead and bet that's a pretty standard WGP VF autococker.

Worth about $200 as it sets in that picture with the tank and gravity hopper, assuming the tank is in hydro.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's not a DM anything. In fact, that's not even manufactured by Dye. Dye's reflex cocker had a twist turn P-block length bolt. From the way it looks, that is a standard length pin backblock. Also that's a WGP tickler LPR, WGP reg, WGP hinge frame. I'm going to go ahead and bet that's a pretty standard WGP VF autococker.

Worth about $200 as it sets in that picture with the tank and gravity hopper, assuming the tank is in hydro.
so should i be interested in buying it as i am a beginner? or should i find something else. he listed it as a dye and said he doesnt know what kind it was. (maybe playing dumb?) so should i offer him 150 or so? and would it be worth it? the tank says its ok until 2-2011.

·
Premium Member
9,221 Posts
Well, there's nothing WRONG with it, but if it's not properly timed, learning cockers can be a HUGE headache. And it's heavier than a lot of newer markers. I'd probably say that if it's going to be your first marker, I'd probably steer away from it.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i sent you a pm if you're willing to help me out... btw is a first gen invert mini alright? cuz i may be able to score one for a very good deal... not sure what a very good deal would be but i think i may be able to get it for under 100

1 - 6 of 6 Posts