Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

NEW LOWERED PRICE:::::::::::: $460 SHIPPED!!!....looking to build another computer so i need cash. I'm looking to get $460 shipped for the gun and barrel+xtra tip.
I will NOT ship first, unless you have enough positive feedback to satisfy me
I will accept POSTAL MONEY ORDERS ONLY
***NO TRADES***
***NO TRADES***
!!!CASH ONLY!!!

CONTACTING ME:
AIM = mikmnky1
Email = [email protected]
or PM me

specs are:
==CCM clamping low rise
==Dye anti chop eyes(break beam)
==LCD board: This is just a standard board with features such as shot counter, max ROF display, temperature readout, game timer, and says "POW" when you shoot.
==Dye mini lpr: copy of AKA's SCM lpr which is self compensating and does not have to be re-adjusted once properly set.
==Dye Hyper 2 inline reg
==Dye Ultralite with extra tip(traded my pipe kit for it, definatly worth it)
=Some minor Dye milling on gripframe
=Dye bolt kit: this is a modified Image bolt kit, i get about 1500 shots off a 68/4500 and over 2000 from 90/4500
==modded stock trigger(now its a blade trigger)

As for the "paintjob", i was told by the person who i bought it from that it was powdercoated,(well he sorta lied) i know for a fact that it was NOT professionally done, and i also know for a fact that it is NOT spraypaint. I believe it was powdercoated by one of those Do It Yourself kits....

·
Registered
23 Posts
meekwaffle said:
upp to the top...

no thanks msc_man, btw it isnt spraypaint and the body isnt ruined...
a home powdercoat kit.....thats pretty much spray paint

if i wanted to sell the gun for anything great i'd have to strip the body completely free bump

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thats nice that you supplied me with that information</sarcasm>...but like i said...i was lied to when i bought it...and no, a DIY powdercoat kit is not spraypaint, so get your facts straight...and second i could understand $250 if the gun didnt have a barrel and didnt have lcd/eyes......but since it has lcd/eyes and ultralight w/xtra tip...i am not going to accept $250

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
meekwaffle said:
um yeah i think you should open your eyes, you dont know what your talking about....up to the top.......
ur talking to barber.. he knows what hes talking about. thats not a hyper 2.

a hyper 2 is what u would find on proto/dm/4/5/c

1 - 13 of 13 Posts