Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ALright so in this threadyour going to leave a rating and what kind of new airtank i should get? Please do not suggest dye throttle tanks, thanks!:tup

Halo B Hopper-
CP on/off Mini ASA-
Dye Stock board with Virtue chip-
Ultra Lite DM6 frame-

Attachments

·
Administrator
14,016 Posts
the rate my marker section is for rating, well your marker, as for yours i say 6.5/10, your off to a good start but still have a lot of work to do to get a 10 out of someone like me. the mini asa is one of my all time favorite asas, UL frame is a good touch as well look into getting a flow plug though to get that on/off out of the way in the front, you have an on/off on the asa you dont also need one above the reg.

as for a tank, well just get on ebay and find a good 68/45 in good hydro, brand is not crazy important in a paintball tank

·
Premium Member
9,222 Posts
I'd rate it around a 7. For me, the mini ASA is actually a detractor. I hate the look of CP on/offs. I love the Bob Long gear drives, the Angel on/offs, and others that come out the front center, or that simply flow better than the CP. I LOVE the color though, very sexy. Agrees with trying to find a CF plug. The vertical on/off isn't good for anything other than leaking and getting in your way.

·
Registered
28 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts