Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I turn on the gun and I air it up. Air is on everything is ready to go eyes are off to dry fire it so I pull the trigger and the solenoid clicks and the light on the frame flashes but the bolt doesnt moved and I dont think that it is jammed because I havent messed with it. Please help I have a tourney on Sunday it is Friday now. Please help thanks.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Up please help god I have to play or Ill die

·
Cunning Linguist
2,273 Posts
Why would you 'up' your thread when it was already at the top? It cant' go any further up. Upping your thread every 15 minutes is also not appreciated by the staff last I checked. Just wait until people are actually on, and they may be able to help you. This isn't exactly prime time.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OK thanks for the INPUT now STFU and check this UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UPUPUP please help thanks. Sorry if Im rude I just hope that there isnt something terribly wrong with a $1000+ gun.

·
0ld Sk00l
3,773 Posts
also make sure the on/off thing on the front is so the divits are on the side ;) i've had ppl come to me and that's what was wrong

And then do what Alex said, then post

and don't upp ur own thear dude, makes u look retarted

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ok guys now I gotta sauder my solenoid wires in so it will work. Thanks I thought it was clicking but it wasnt.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts