Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, on the back of the DM4, the top silver thing. Any one now know why air would be leaking out of it? any help appreciated.

·
Registered
62 Posts
if you cant figure this out you shouldnt have a dm4. rebuild the bolt, if you know how. its prob one of the orings on the bolt back or the bolt sail orings.

·
Registered
428 Posts
if u have the manual, look on the back page. i think it says how to fix a leak out of the back of the bolt. i havent had that problem with mine, but im gonna guess its the bolt plunger (bottom 2 orings). just check those out. if u dont have the manual, get the online one. i think www.dyematrix.com. thats the only thing i can think of that would cause it. the manual is sitting literally 4 feet from me. but im comfortable, so a redneck with an 8 gauge (as if he could handle that) couldnt get me outta my chair.

but since ur a dm4'er, i'll get it.

directly from manual: "Take out the bolt, unscrew the back part of the bolt and change the #9 o-ring on the back of the bolt shaft."

thats word for word. that should definitely stop it. if u look at the o-ring and dont see a cut in it, u might just need to lube it better or something. u should prolly change it anyway, so it doesnt cause more hell en el futuro.

hope that helped bud

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks guys, I don't have a dm4 (yet) my friend was having that problem.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I have the same problem with mine even after changing the two o-rings on the bolt sail so if any one knows why it would be a really huge help.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts