Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Gone Forever
1,547 Posts
The answer is personal prefererance. Both guns rock (along with every other gun over 1,000) so whatever feels most comfortable to you is what you should buy.

Shoot them both.

·
Registered
224 Posts
matrix>timmy

timmys are fast...thats about all they have

a dm4 will be just as fast and more accurate...they shoot way better...if you shoot a timmy you can just feel the slopage compared to a trix

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
its total preferance. both have little to no kick, timmies are easier to maintain, old trixes have better effeciency (when are you going to need 2000 shoots though...). i can shoot faster on a timmy, timmies are lighter and get better resale. both guns are sick. i am probably gonna trade that custom milled trix i am getting for an alias or ND timmy

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanx for all your help guys. i have read some reviews, along with your help and dicided i am probably going to get an alien timmy.

Dayz

·
Bang Bang Bang
1,615 Posts
ND= great gun

i personally shoot a dm4. mainly because thats what all the upper level players around here are shooting. i wont doubt in a couple months someone will show up with an alias or the like timmy, then everyone will be shooting those. it goes in waves here.

go with wichever you like the best after shooting them.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Atomix or ND, I shot a ND timmy at my local field. Everyone was in awww. No kick, fast as hell. Over the chrono (w/ bounce) I was getting 24 bps. I loved it.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
o and i live in canada so the oppertunity o shoot timmys in my area just arent there. noone shoots timmys.. almost every gun but a timmy. it sux. and is the alien reallt $h!t?

Dayz

1 - 20 of 25 Posts