Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm pretty sure a stock DM5 is faster than a stock DM4...but how come on websites it says the DM5 reaches speeds of i think 24 (around there) bps, when the DM4 says it's uncapped? i hav shot the DM5 but it seems about the same just lighter. so is the DM5 faster? and were does it cap?

·
0ld Sk00l
3,773 Posts
um... guys if u don't know the correct info do not post

#1, both boards have caps, it's just that the mechanical abilities could never Reach that speed and still shoot complete cycles. so they say it's uncapped.

#2. The DM4 and DM5 will shoot MECHANCILY the same speed b/c they are the SAME design.

#3, DM5 does have a different board, it's got some work done to the eye logic and stuff and got alot of the bugs the DM4 board had that dye never told peeps about. So the DM5 board is quicker. But mechanicly the guns shoot the same

And why does it really matter? u arn't shoot 24 BPS a game cause ur halo couldn't keep up and i don't know ne turney players w/ Q-loaders

·
Banned
1,183 Posts
As fast as you can pull the trigger.

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
bunkertime said:
um... guys if u don't know the correct info do not post

#1, both boards have caps, it's just that the mechanical abilities could never Reach that speed and still shoot complete cycles. so they say it's uncapped.

#2. The DM4 and DM5 will shoot MECHANCILY the same speed b/c they are the SAME design.

#3, DM5 does have a different board, it's got some work done to the eye logic and stuff and got alot of the bugs the DM4 board had that dye never told peeps about. So the DM5 board is quicker. But mechanicly the guns shoot the same

And why does it really matter? u arn't shoot 24 BPS a game cause ur halo couldn't keep up and i don't know ne turney players w/ Q-loaders
reloaders and v-board halos keep up. when i use my trix w/ my teamates reloader b i got it to 25 when it ramped. i got it to 21 w/ my halo. totally maxed the board on the halo and it could only keep up for a few seconds

1 - 12 of 12 Posts