Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

dm5 to dm4

2K views 32 replies 14 participants last post by  forumrider99 
#1 ·
Alright, last night at atomix i shot both. I did not see a single performance difference. All that was different was milling and they shortened it up. So anyone looking at getting either. It all comes down to resale and what you think looks better. Personally, i'd save the extra 300 and just get a dm4. My thoughts.

#3 ·
wait what? Save up the extra $300 and get the dm4? ARE u comparing the PM5(proto matrix) to the dm4? B/c ur title says dm5 VS dm4. I'd go w/ pm5 over dm4 b/c of better bolt.

#7 ·
forumrider99 said:
i'd save the 300 and get a dm4. as in not getting a dm5 or proto. Protos are fugly.
Theres nothing ugly about protos, just get over it, dm4s used to be the ugliest guns, but now everyone knows they're the shinzit and they've been around enough so people can get over that. Once they get over it they relize they're just sexy, just let it be already and save yourself the time. Plus they're just as good if not better then a dm4.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.