Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,221 Posts
I just recently got rid of mine. The boards (if it has UL frame) are still current, and it would still be able to use any aftermarket board made. Other than weight, it shoots just as nice as any current marker. While there's a good chance you'd really need to do a full rebuild of the regs also, and change out all your orings, as long as you take proper care of it and make sure that you don't abuse it, it'll function for years to come. The guy that got mine is quite happy with it, I just didn't feel like replacing orings to fix a leak.

·
Registered
759 Posts
What miller says. It's a bit scary when you are first opening up the marker and you have no idea what's going on. My cousin did that with his DM5 and ended up breaking the solenoid harness. However after you take it apart a few times it gets easier. Honestly I get kind of lazy of taking the marker apart but if I have to I do it. Nothing worse than eye maintenance. The DM5 is a nice marker, very little kick because of the weight and if it's a good deal you should get it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
a five year old gun is perfectly fine as long as there are no problems or missing peices. look around for more guns i think. you always want a complete gun that you wont have to work on. I have a pm5 for sale which is basically the same as the dm5. im asking 200. i will consider trades but i prefer money. you can email me at [email protected] for question, offers, or pics.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts