Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Dm5

3K views 35 replies 24 participants last post by  bunkertime 
#1 ·
As some of you may know the DM5 will be released at the World Cup this year. What you may not know is that it will have a price tag of $2,000 at the Cup! Discuss the DM5 here.

#2 ·
2 GRAND!!! :yikes Thats quit a hefty price tag. It better be better than anything I have seen yet. My goodness thats a lot. wow. This has probably been asked before but does anyone know the specs or have any pics of what it might look like?

#3 ·
PaintballRemix said:
As some of you may know the DM5 will be released at the World Cup this year. What you may not know is that it will have a price tag of $2,000 at the Cup! Discuss the DM5 here.
he said at the cup not the regular price, The reason it so going to be 2000 dollars is becasue its the premiere of the gun and everone has been talking about for some time now. Also whenever you go to big events like the nppl or the world cup there charge m.s.r.p. because you are buying straingt from the manufacturer. When i went to the nppl in hunington this year sypders cost like $250 and they even said it would cost less to get it from local store.

#6 ·
i want a dm5

#19 ·
^ agreed i want to see one tho i hope they look cool! even tho i have a nice matrix!! it will rip heads when im done with it!! still be interesting to see the DM5 tho..

#20 ·
...but still buy the DM5

hey, for every1 that wants to buy the DM5 do by it, but not until its been out for at keast 3 months. this may sound dumb but think. when the DM4 first came out it had a recall and all the DM4's didnt work good, same with the 03 shocker's. also the price goes down after a little while. so, still do buy the gun...i am...but not until all the factory upgrades, recalls, and all the bad stuff is worked out. "BUT STILL BUY ONE THEY ARE GOING TO ROCK"

#21 ·
imhungry said:
2k is insane and i can bet it wont shoot faster then my trix. i have yet to see a dm4 that does. it will drop to around 1400, at the most, when its on retail.
you havent shot mine then :)

how do they really make the dm4 better, its just not worth it. efficiency is corrected by slick honey. a new chip makes it mad fast, if they made it lighter it'd just have more kick.

#24 ·
dm5 is just dm4 lighter new milling same internals

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.