Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For Christmas i am buying myself a DM5.. But i want an Tadao chip. Do any of you know if the Tadao chip would fit in the DM5?
Thank you in Advance.
Brandon

·
Registered
504 Posts
hahaha no need for tadao my friend and asof now the dm5's arn't out yet so there is nothing for them yet. But it comes stock w/ a world class chip which is basically like the frenzy board. It ramps when you get to a certain BPS. But i'm sure they are making a tadao for the dm5. Just have to wait and see.

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts

That was only 1395 at cup. That's not overpriced at all when it is better than a Dm4.

*Curtosey of Bunkertime for the picture.*

·
Registered
412 Posts
^^Comparing the dm4 to dm5

Ball Flight -- The same both guns shoot the same
Air Efficiency - the dm5 is definately better I don't have exact numbers but I'll get a tank full when I go back to the players tent and test it out. (the disney staff will appreciate me dry firing a couple hundred times )
Weight - I believe the gun is 4ozs lighter
Feel - Since they changed the grip up conforms better and is a more compact gun (lowrise feedneck etc etc )

ehh :cool: maybe it is better? iunno

·
Registered
224 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
alright thanx to all that offered helpful information
i am buying the blue to black fade dm5 with a blue halo b v35 hopper and a 71/4500 dye throttle tank

·
Registered
360 Posts
dye throttle adjustable or screw in???
if it is adjustable get a max flo or conquest

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
gettin one for a MUCH MUCH lower price then the listed price after the atomix tourny in 2 weeks, garuntee its still not faster or lighter then my trix. ill tell u how it shoots. o, it gets about 100-150 more balls per fill, big deal, thats basically nothing

·
0ld Sk00l
3,773 Posts
The gun has alot faster board, no need fore cheater boards

it's shorter and lighter

More efficent

dye is milled into the DM4, not the DM5

and the reason it was $1,395 at the cup ws beause it came w/ one of the new C5 gun bags. :) and they are NICE

--Jerry

and 1337, u spelled Courtesy wrong (i don't even know if i spelled it right... oh well)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts