Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 153 Posts

·
Registered
713 Posts
Nope, i think you suck actually, and if you don't back up your statment then your going to be banned. You definitly shouldn't be saying anything about BE when all your shootin is an E99. My BE marker will tear you and anything spyder apart. Not to mention most high end electros.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Lol.. boss doesnt even have a working BE right now.. his good one is off being prettized :p

I have a pgp that he can whoop your ass with though wave:

·
Registered
713 Posts
ZoWnX said:
Lol.. boss doesnt even have a working BE right now.. his good one is off being prettized :p

I have a pgp that he can whoop your ass with though wave:
lol, yea that true, but with an angel feed neck (not a highrise either) and a couple adjustments i can get this back up RM working before i get my main one back. Which will by far be the sickest gun that ever came from a Brass Eagle factory. And at the same time you won't feel bad laughing your ass off at it, until you get owned by it that is...

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
yeah boss is rocking the rainmaker with an angel frame i think, and he can mop up the field pretty well from what I hear.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Well in my opinion, you get what you pay for, and i think alot of people here will agree.

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
i agree that you get what you pay for. that said, wall mart brass eagle stuff tends to suck ballz. but it is AWESOME for getting into the sport. my bko will tuck its tail between its legs and walk away in defeat at the sight of a pimped out rain maker.

btw, somebody is getting majorly PAWNED.

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
and never again post a thread with 3 words in it, plz, its almost as bad as 126348964873624 word post, and 99.9 % of the ppl in this thread culd kill u with a brass eagle blade pump

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
i think he got pwned so bad he is afraid to reply. my friend has a brass eagle eradicator which is worth probablly no more than $30 but he always bunkers me with it and back when i was playing with mainly my tippmann i could hardly ever beat him. of course that was in the back yard, on a hyperball field it was more evened out, but it just goes to show that as long as you have skill it doesnt matter what gun you are using, you can still kick major ass

·
Registered
713 Posts
paintthecatBLUE said:
i think he got pwned so bad he is afraid to reply.
Yea i think so too

Come on man, what happened. Before i posted you sounded like a big bad ass paintball player. Walking tall with your E-99 and newbie defeating abilities... Is something wrong now? You can't tell me why a brass eagle is so bad.

·
Registered
45 Posts
pretty much you get what you pay for. personaly i don't like the guns, but would respect a person that had one at a field if they werent a noob. and their jerseys are 5 bucks which is awesome.

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
this thread should be stickied and renamed to "how to pwn with a brass eagle" or something like that. something to show all the noobs brass eagle doesnt suck just because its cheap.

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Considering that "Pimo-o-whatever" never came back, it is safe to assume that this argument was won.

As always, you 'get what you pay for'. And Brass Eagles includes everything from the Talon, to JT Accellerators.

Within there PRICE RANGE, there is nothing better. There really is no argument there.

Nick

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Cut him some slack Boss. Most newbies don't know about Rainmakers.

Most general guns made by Brass Eagle are indeed poor quality. But Brass Eagle helps promote the sport to new players on a budget. They later grab a better gun and then the cycle repeats.

1 - 20 of 153 Posts