Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

121 - 140 of 153 Posts

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Besides the rainmaker, most brass eagle markers are designed to be cheap. Therefore they are not that good of quality. As it has been said before, you get what you pay for. Most brass eagle guns are in the 50 dollar area. The stingray was about the most reliable gun they had for the beginner class, which is what most guns are now.

·
Registered
188 Posts
BRAS EEGULS SUK!!111!! THEY SUCK CUS THEYRE STOOPID AND PLASTIC! MY TIPPY OWNZ0RZ!! RAAH!!!!!!1111!!111!1ONEONEone!1

stupid ididiots :p

I spelled that wrong on purpose

I LOVE MY BE'S!! wait, make that, I love ALL my lower end guns, cause I use them more than my mag! WOO!!!

but to speak in a NOT raving manner, I realized something. the internals of my BE stingray 1 is actually of higher quality than the tippmann 98's. from what I saw, the 98 uses mostly stamped or crudely milled parts, while the stingray has pretty well CNC'd looking parts! they fit together smoothly too, and it doewsn't take 20 minutes to break down, clean, oil, and put back together!
I seriously would recommend a stingray over a lower end spyder or stock tippy any day!

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
im kinda glad headley deleted the whole thing between me and crazyballer... that was so retarded im ashamed to have ever taken part in it.

MikeBola said:
I LOVE MY BE'S!! wait, make that, I love ALL my lower end guns, cause I use them more than my mag! WOO!!!
yeah, me too. i ordered some stuff this weekend to make my tippy better, even though i could have spent the same amount of money on my main gun. If i had a brass eagle, i would not stop upgrading it or doing SOMETHING to it untill it was so pimp, people woulnt even know it was a brass eagle unless i told them. in fact i wanted to take a BE eradicator off of my friend's hands so i could do just that, but he wouldn't part with it :( . Maybe that just goes to show that they arent that bad... he doesnt want to get rid of it.

·
Registered
713 Posts
Thanks LH, Im on spring break right now, otherwise i would have been here to keep it under control. I also love being an admin cause i got to see all the posts that were deleted... All i have to say is threads pretty much only get stripped when they are cross threaded. Oh and have fun with that shocker. This past month i saw three shockers go down. Two had the solenoid break. One had the bolt snap in half. Another no one could figure out why it broke. So basically if you can't maintain a BE you will have lots more problems with high end markers.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
boss, I have to give it to you. I hate brass eagle for their newb reputation. But you have inspired me to buy a cheap rainmaker and make a sick gun to mop up the field.

Hooray for boss.

·
Banned
125 Posts
I know someone who has a $90 dollar brass eagle (users name is Spyd3r_avant) and i am sad to inform all of you that it shoots better WITHOUT its barrel............so my experience with a BE is not satisfacory........

·
Registered
55 Posts
man my BE is tight its up for sale in the non electro forums f/s etc...

man I wont soo many tournaments with that, I played an XPSL game with it it was so so tight lmao

and dude i tweaked it shoots so nice omg omg

·
Registered
541 Posts
All Brass eagles (except for rainmaker) suck. But its not about the gun.

I was playing a private 2v2 woodsball match several months back. The two people on the opposing team had an Impulse, and a Timmy species alien. The other person on my team (who looked about 6 years old) had a...Brass Eagle Blade pump gun. I thought for sure that i was f*cked.

3-2-1 GO GO GO

The little kid went flying ahead of me and disappeared in to the woods. Not much more than 30 seconds later, I heard a pop followed by another pop a few seconds later. the little devil got both of 'em less than 1 minute into the game!

·
Banned
344 Posts
pballin said:
man my BE is tight its up for sale in the non electro forums f/s etc...

man I wont soo many tournaments with that, I played an XPSL game with it it was so so tight lmao

and dude i tweaked it shoots so nice omg omg

Pretty sure that isn't funny and that your a ***. thumup:

·
Banned
344 Posts
sargasm said:
i was thinking about getting a be pump gun just to school these annoying kids i sometimes play with who try to make their guns "sniper guns"

OMG...I am sooo relieved. I glanced at your post and thought it said "I want a BE just to bring to school to shoot these annoying kids." :looking

I was like! Oh God..... :p

·
Registered
462 Posts
Ill admit there are some pretty good brass eagle markers out there. thats wat i started out with. They arent the best but after all, its the player not the gun that has the talent

·
Banned
342 Posts
Yeah....That's been said in all of the other 138 posts made...Oh yeah, Boss, I checked out your Brass Eagle in the Rate My Gun section and That is the sickest Rainmaker I have EVER seen, it's the hawtness man!

121 - 140 of 153 Posts