Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hola
I was wanting to buy a G3 and one thing i look for i every gun i buy is if it shoots straight. So i was wondering DOes a G3 shoot straight for the lenght of a PB field with a 68ci3000 psi HPA tank?

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
Judging by your questions you should really hold off on buying a G3 and get something in the Spyder VS/RX line until you learn a little more about the sport.

·
Paintball?
7,646 Posts
If you're thinking about like shooting a rifle kinda straight, than no.

You will have to lob your shots almost every single time you play, hardly anyone will be close enough for you to not have to compensate for gravity

·
Pump is Better
3,424 Posts
You will have to lob your shots almost every single time you play, hardly anyone will be close enough for you to not have to compensate for gravity
Really? I usually don't have to lift my marker when I'm shooting at someone. If you're doing that, you're already to far away for the ball to really break anyway.

·
Paintball?
7,646 Posts
Huh?
To me, it sees like I'm pointing the barrel slightly upwards to hit people at a bit of distance.
Not 45 degree angles, but if I aim stright down the barrel, my shots end up lower than my target

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
Not funny. I have to slightly ark, but it depends on what FPS your shooting at.

·
Pump is Better
3,424 Posts
All G3s shoot slightly to the left everybody knows that. :dodgy:
Was that really needed? I mean obviously the guy is new, and he posted his thread in the right place and he's not being annoying or anything. Give him a break.

·
Paintball?
7,646 Posts
Not funny. I have to slightly ark, but it depends on what FPS your shooting at.
Ooo, that's a good one...

Maybe I have to ark my shots more because the field I normally play at (Krossfire) requires 280 fps or less?

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
I always play at ~280-290. I went to pevs and shot my 05 XSV at 220 the whole day because I needed to lube the LPR.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts