Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
It isnt a necesity, but it will definately help a lot. It will make the gun a lot more consistant. Before you get a reg, make sure your co2 is anti-siphoned tho. Tha tjust means there is a tube inside that makes it so that no liquid co2 can get into the reg or gun.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Newb Question: When ppl say "consistent" Do they mean the balls will be closer grouped together when you shoot in the same place. Because I noticed my stock victor 2 the balls can veer off at times.

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
no they are talkin about the velocity of the balls, when shooting repeated shots you often lose velocity, a regulator can help that

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
But The Regulator I Use For C02 Can Be The Same As For Nitros???
Or If I Go Nitros Should I Buy A New Gun???

·
\/ My First avitar \/
1,673 Posts
Well, thats what regs are for, some just work well w/ co2. Its Nitro, nitros is what you put in cars bro...Spyders can handle nitro, or compressed air, or n2, or HPA so you wouldn't need a new gun lol!

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
Yah, it's nitrogen not nitrous(BIG difference) and you can use it with your spyder just fine. The palmers stabilizer is prolly gonna be the best reg if you plan on using both co2 and nitro.

·
Registered
716 Posts
And also the better consistency CAN mean tighter grouping because all your balls will be going closer to the same speed, so they will end up nearer to each other

1 - 10 of 10 Posts