Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a Spyder X-tra. I intend to keep it for awhile. I mostly play woodsball with friends. Nothing major. But I want the marker to fire as fast as I can pull the trigger. Am I asking too much, or is this something that is possible only with an electo hopper. I read on a thread somewhere in "here" that unless I wanted to fire over 10 bps, I didn't need an electro. Does anyone recommend an electro. Not a Halo or anything, that would cost triple what my marker is worth. I just want to pull the trigger and not have to worry about breaks.

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
well, u have a mechanical gun. Now, if u want to truly get the most speed u will doubtlessly upgrade to a electronic frame down the road (i think oldfatbulldog is selling a busted one cheap). And then u'll need a electric hopper. It's still good to get one now, so that u don't have to mess around w/ gaps of balls from standard hoppers.

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
Yeah, you'll definatly need to get an e-frame. Then most of those are capped at 13 or 14 bps. If you start shooting faster i'd go for t-board w/eyes.

With an e-frame you'll be good with an Empire Reloader as a hopper. With the t-board i'd go for an Egg, Hhalo, or Reloader B.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
A quantum, eh? I'll check it out. I like cheap, as you can see (Spyder X-tra).

·
Administrator
23,657 Posts
revy is overkill if all he sticks with is the mech trigger. qunatum is cheap and works very well with mechs. feeds balls fast enough for less price.

iv you can find a revy cheap though I'd get that over the quantum...

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
So, is quantum the manufacturer or the model name. I looked at a few sites but didn't ever see any. I found an extreme rage electric that claimed to load 9bps and it was like $19. Is this thing junk or something.? What's up with the price. And, I don't think I can pull the trigger that fast (over 9 bps) anyway. Maybe if I replaced the trigger spring and shortened the pull, I could. (I just realized there is a hopper section to this forum! Sorry guys. :looking

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
THE DRG said:
So, is quantum the manufacturer or the model name. I looked at a few sites but didn't ever see any. I found an extreme rage electric that claimed to load 9bps and it was like $19. Is this thing junk or something.? What's up with the price. And, I don't think I can pull the trigger that fast (over 9 bps) anyway. Maybe if I replaced the trigger spring and shortened the pull, I could. (I just realized there is a hopper section to this forum! Sorry guys. :looking
It's made by Viewloader.

http://www.viewloader.com/product.asp?fam=Electronic+Loaders

·
Registered
49 Posts
Quantum = COMPLETE P.O.S.

Get a used revy. $25-30 shipped on ebay.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts