• Haven't seen any of your posts

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you guys think I spam or post to much? It has been brought to my attention from several members that I post to much. I don't try to post that much but it's just the fact that it is winter and I have nothing better to do.:)

·
Registered
949 Posts
Not really, I post more than that but it just haven't evened out yet because I barely used to post at all. I don't think your a spammer at all.

D

·
0 Posts
yeah 12 posts per day is bit on the extreme, oh and there needs to be another choice "not a spammer, but not helpful posts" i'd still pick spammer though.

edit, im in a better mood now, i'll say the other choce should be "not a spammer, but helpful posts some of the times..."

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
alright then i will stop posting for a couple of days. it's just the fact that i get so bored. everybody posts some un helpful stuff but i help a lot in the Worr forums

·
Registered
88 Posts
i dont think ur a spammer

but i have sumthing like over 10 posts per day and it would really be like 15-20 but the first month i was a member here i barely posted at all so it brought down my avg. :p

·
Registered
274 Posts
LOL! If anything, I'M the spammer. I mean, really, every time someone enters The Lounge, I bet it's like "Damn! Junket posted on every freakin thread! WTF!" ;)

·
Registered
608 Posts
not a spammer. I dont really think 12 posts a day is too much. Think about it like at school. There are sum that stand in a middle of a conversation and laugh and add thoughts every once and a while. Then theres the kid who says whatever is on his mind and makes alot of points/ideas/comments. Then theres the kid that jumps in the middle and starts being an idiot and destroying everything so everone walks away (tippychamp). u are the guy who talks a lot but isnt annoying. Mmmkay???

·
Free Ballin
3,182 Posts
in my opinion, over 5-6 posts a day is kinda... um... spammish(not the right word)???? i KNOW most people with a post count that high post a lot in games threads, and useless followups to previous posts, oneliners, etc.

cool, thanks guys
aight, thats cool
guess who said those????
you arent a SPAMMER, id call it useless.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
sometimes it only takes one line to answer a question. i have almost never posted in the gamers lounge and i don't ever do stupid follow ups. I also post a lot cause i have so much knowledge that i just need to share.

·
Registered
88 Posts
i dont even think 20 posts a day is a lot if u think about it. 20 posts can take only like 30 min sometimes, and 30 min a day on the forum isnt a lot.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts