Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
i dont think he means catchphrases like that.
i think he means like full jokes with a punch line and stuff.

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
the_white_guy said:
i dont think he means catchphrases like that.
i think he means like full jokes with a punch line and stuff.
That's why i said "things like" as in, no matter what they are saying they have to put the authors name at the end. That would be retarded, theres no way around that. I think i know what you mean though, people that are annoying and constantly tell jokes everyone has already heard in an effort to be cool. Nothing wrong with a good joke every now and then though...

·
Banned
393 Posts
Huey69 said:
At times, it can piss me off too. We had a rally at my school where 3 kids were up on stage who stole material from other people. It was gay.
Saying qouets is sometimes funny but **** like that would piss me off to.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
No I mean like someone who says, you know i was just thinking and then quotes something that like dane cook, or carlos mencia hgas said, as if it were their own thought/joke.

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
yeah that makes me mad...some kids i knew in 9th grade said that they invented the word "butterface" when clearly howard stern did, or at least made it popular

·
Banned
393 Posts
Oh my...It appears I did...Well...You know what I ment. Ill redo that post.

Fixed :dodgy:

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
i know a kid that does that all the time. he would quote that guy in the new movie from his standup routine where he's talking about pot and that line "where are my keys...they're in my pocket....how did i know that!" but he does it in a way that pisses me off so much. he tries to sneak it into a normal conversation and acts like he made it up as he went along.

·
Banned
393 Posts
You know whats even worse? When they act like the person to. I know someone who does that scream that dave chappelle. He claims he made it up. It pisses me off so much.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts