• Total voters
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes or No.

I say yes, we cant be the ONLY living beings in thise HUUUUUUUUUUGE universe

Theres probably another thread like this but w/e, lounge has been slow lately.

·
Supporting Turtle
2,967 Posts
qft on Matrix.

I don't think there are more advanced societies than us around the universe, but I definitely think it's hard to sensibly believe that there are millions of planets out there and all of them are barren. A worm, an amoeba, a three headed T-Rex, there's something living out there.

·
Michael
1,406 Posts
i believe aliens could be as advanced or more advanced than we are. We are on the verge of discovering how to travel faster that light (verge meaning in the next 100 years or so) i think it's possible that another planet could have developed intelligent life faster than ours. We might be getting a visit from intellegent beings in the near future.....heck, it might be like MIB where they are already among us for all we know

and if that alien group so happens to call itself "the covenant", we'll know who to call:smokin

·
Registered
316 Posts
Well, I kinda wonder that, but it kinda freaks me out, want happens if they like more adavanced then us and actually discover us one day, before we discover them? And there not friendly, well then were screwed, aren't we.

·
Registered
316 Posts
There probably are aliens out there, maybe they know we exist, and don't even want to bother us because they don't care about are tiny little planet. BTW Anyone here see that episode of the twilight zone with the martians and the venus guys?

1 - 20 of 44 Posts