·
Premium Member
1,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
copy it and then paste it on ur url

·
Banned
794 Posts
Im not mad at him. he warned america before hand about wut he'll do if they put troops in israel, but they didnt listen. So i guess he was just doing wut he said

·
don't drop the soap
3,895 Posts
SpYder craZy said:
Im not mad at him. he warned america before hand about wut he'll do if they put troops in israel, but they didnt listen. So i guess he was just doing wut he said
So him killing people that had nothing to do with that decision doesn't make you mad?

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
SpYder craZy said:
He didnt do that because of israel. Israel has been america's friend since the 1940s and weve always had troops there. Israel was simply an excuse for Usama to cold bloodedly murder as many americans as he could as a part of jihad

·
Banned
794 Posts
So america going to israel to help kill every muslim who revolts against them is not bad right :rolleyes: . Osama didnt kill nearly as many innocent people america did during this war.

And we have no proof it was even osama who did it. for all we know it could have been planned by the government as an excuse to go to war....

·
don't drop the soap
3,895 Posts
Actually we'd have to be killing a lot of innocent people in Iraq to be killing as much as Osama did to us. Unless your saying

A.) The people in the towers weren't innocent

or

B.) The terrorists aren't innocent.

Unless you can show me some numbers, there's no way I can believe that we've killed as many innocent people as we lost when the WTC was bombed.

·
Registered
230 Posts
The U.S. gave osama bin laden all of the training, money, and weapons that he needed. Then he turned on us, the U.S. screwed up. I'm not saying that it wouldn't have happened, but the United States should sometimes mind it's own damn business.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts