Registered
69 Posts
guitar and drums

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
PaintballerX said:
I play the flute right after I dance around in a pink tutu and sip champagne! ;)
me2!! LOL

·
Registered
69 Posts
i have a squire strat lol and i dont have my own drum set, i never spent the money for one lol

·
Banned
487 Posts
labelskate said:
i got a guitar now! yea um....i need lessons lets just say that. Anyway, "eventuallY" me and two of my friends are starting a punk band. One of our songs is gonna be bring down the school and we are gonna make a music video of us tping the school and egging it. Hopefully it will run smoothly and we wont get arrested.:D
u guys should take at the school with some sledge hammers, now that would make for a sweet music video... i play trumpet and drums

·
Registered
324 Posts
Drums. Some concert but most talent lies in trap set.
Saxophone
Trombone
Valve brass
Very little Guitar only had about three weeks of lessons

total musical talent=2 years. I know it's nothing, but others find it impressive that I know so many for so short a time.

·
Registered
69 Posts
label ive been playing for like, a year and i still kinda suck lol

·
baller for life
1,231 Posts
well i played the trumpet and then i quit cuz it was gay since i hated my band teacher and band..........and we were supposed to bring our instrument home every day and practice but mine was there for the entire year until i "accidentally" left it on the bus on the last day of school so now its gone forever:D

·
Registered
77 Posts
i play the drums

·
Registered
127 Posts
you shoud have sold the trumpet

·
baller for life
1,231 Posts
Sponge008 said:
you shoud have sold the trumpet
easier to just get rid of it, i didnt need money, and my parents wanted me to keep it so i just had to get rid of it by some other means.........and selling stuff is to much of a hassle anyways

1 - 20 of 34 Posts