• Dunno/Dont care.

Votes: 7 17.5%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
do you think it is bad to sell your organs to a hospital or to individuals?

i mean, the sick would beneft and people that need money could sell their kidney.

·
Banned
1,493 Posts
Selling an organ is definetly a good thing to do. You are basically saving a life, and if you get some $$ out of it, then it's that much sweeter.

·
Banned
3,571 Posts
woodsy44 said:
I wouldn't mind givin a organ if i had an extra one you know...i need money anyway!
you have two kidneys, you only need one.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Wait wait wait...what 'functions' do these 'organs' have? I'd rather sell a kidney or my heart or something else I dont need than Mini Me.

·
Banned
3,571 Posts
paintballbum00 said:
Wait wait wait...what 'functions' do these 'organs' have? I'd rather sell a kidney or my heart or something else I dont need than Mini Me.
kidney=filters blood to get waste like excess water/minerals out. Part of the Excretory (Urinary) system. You can lose one, because the other will grow to double the size to make up for it.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
on ebay some guy was selling his. reached 1 million i think

.edit but if selling organs were to be legalized, i think the price of a kidney would go down cuz so many people would WANT to sell their kidney.

but my friend says its wrong cuz people can exploit poor people by taking the organs and only giving a fraction of the money.

btw, by organs i mean the stuff that you dont necessarily need. ie. your extra kidney.
and also, selling it after you die and giving that money to your kids/spouse whatever.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
and you only need one testicle

i think its wrong to say that people shouldnt profit out of helping people, but the people that do sell their organs are doing more than the people who dont give up any organs at all

D

·
0 Posts
if the person is alive.. then yeah..

but if they are dead.. no..

i think it should be manitory for people to donate their organs when they die.. i mean ****.. they aint gonna need em when they are dead...

2,668 Posts
D_Smalls said:
if the person is alive.. then yeah..

but if they are dead.. no..

i think it should be manitory for people to donate their organs when they die.. i mean ****.. they aint gonna need em when they are dead...
But doing that to save a little boy's life is In-humane:rolleyes:

I totally agree, plus even if i'm alive and don't need sumthin, but could use the money, or i wanted it sure why not

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
i know when i get my liscence, im gonna check the little box on the back that says to donate my organs if i die

·
don't drop the soap
3,896 Posts
Problem is when you allow people to sell rather than donate a lot of people will think it's easy money, and don't realise just how awful life becomes with one kidney. There are many complications that come from a lot of the organ donars, especially with kidney and parts of liver, and lung. People do in some of the central american countries, and most of them are happy doing it for about 6 months, than they wish they had never done it, but they don't have the money to get one back.

So I think it should just be donate only.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts