Votes: 14 13.5%
  • no

Votes: 90 86.5%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
474 Posts
I you are talking about like lazer sights I dont think anyone does because it wont work becuase paintballs arnt that accurate (ill explain in more detail if needed). And if you are talking about a sightrail that comes with Spyders and such they dont really do anything so I took mine off.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ya i have never used a site with my guns but i was in paintball shop couple days ago and there kids were buying them. store guy said that the red dot sites are pretty nice cuase you dont even have to look though site jsut hold gun infront of face and you see a red dot wherever you wanna shoot. personally i think sights are garbage and have a better chance of being shotoff then anything juse wanted to see how many poeple use em.

·
Registered
188 Posts
if you guys think that sights don't work... get a BOA barrel, or shoot a pump. I can take someone out from a good distance using my old armson pro-dot....
I can also hit a grouping the size of a CD at 20 yards with my automag and stock barrel... and that's because I aim.

if I shoot you in the hand from across the field, I think you're just as out if I spray you wildly...

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
lol kidpaintballer r u kidding ? lol, i don't use sights.....i don't c the need in speedball b/c there is so much paint in the air that u don't have time to aim. just point and shoot in the direction, the more u do it the better u get at it. I can hit ne thing w/ 1,2 or 3 shots now

·
Registered
3,401 Posts
No i do not use SIGHTS, it is all about estimating and adjusting, plus paintballs don't go where you want them all the time so SIGHTS are not neccesary.

·
Registered
306 Posts
sight dont do you much good.. the guns aint that accurate,,,, sights just make your gun a little bit bigger of a target,,, sights cause tunnel vision(you pay to much attention focusing on the sight and target and dont see the guy coming on your side to bunker you)

1 - 20 of 46 Posts