Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
83 Posts
themailleman said:
PS- this will probably be my one of my last posts for about a week, seeing as Halo 2 will rightfully own every possible second of my free time for about a week (im guessing thats how long it will be until i can pull myself away from the game) wave:
You'll be back in an hour. Trust me.

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
I don't but I should. The laziness factor definately comes into effect on this one. I think all users who can't type a complete sentence which end with a punctuation mark should be banned immediately.

·
Cunning Linguist
2,273 Posts
Does it screen out their posts within threads? That's amazing. Then again, if its true then nobody will be able to respond to me since I'm probably blocked already :(. wave:

·
Banned
2,053 Posts
Angered Fists said:
Does it screen out their posts within threads? That's amazing. Then again, if its true then nobody will be able to respond to me since I'm probably blocked already :(. wave:
Does it really block all the posts by certain users? i thought it just blocked PMs

·
That's Hot
3,914 Posts
Courtney Taylor said:
Oh all the time.
Werd.

I've got such notable names as:

BeachBumonabike
Deadwilly53
IWasACommy
MikeXci
Tippmannchamp1
WarriorDW
WDPsoldier
WGPChampmAsTa
WGPsoldier406

And a few other flaming trolls that really thought that by using every expletive in the English language, I would change my mind about warning/banning them.

Note these are only their AIM names...I really can't ignore any users or I'd never find anything worthy of deletion on the forum itself. Poor suckers.

·
Banned
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
DuoDSG said:
Werd.

I've got such notable names as:

BeachBumonabike
Deadwilly53
IWasACommy
MikeXci
Tippmannchamp1
WarriorDW
WDPsoldier
WGPChampmAsTa
WGPsoldier406

And a few other flaming trolls that really thought that by using every expletive in the English language, I would change my mind about warning/banning them.

Note these are only their AIM names...I really can't ignore any users or I'd never find anything worthy of deletion on the forum itself. Poor suckers.
Wow, I'm not on the list. thumup:

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
fastecio shall soon be on mine

never seen a worthwile post from him

and i used to have that slipknot character blocked too. whatever happened to that ****?

oh well, good riddence

1 - 19 of 19 Posts