Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
6/26/04 - The rep system was destroyed:

Why? Because many user's were abusing their powers as to give other users reputition points. I saw many 'early users' with 20 or so posts with amazingly high rep. points. But what can you do about it? Nothing, just take away the rep. system and make it for superiors only. But the real question is, what will we do? Think about it.

I also noticed that I (Not.Pat) was called out as an individual abuser to the rep system. I was banned for abusing this system in such a way that the 'superiors' don't like. Only because I had the highest rep. around was I banned for abusing the system. (for the record - Yes, higher than Cobra's) What did I do to get high rep though? Nothing, I just asked for it, then people started. I sure was abusing the rep system, wasn't I? No, I wasn't giving everyone the rep. points and making them superior in the sence that rep. owns all. In fact, I barely gave out rep. points. I wasn't truley 'abusing the system'. It was everyone else that was abusing it, by giving me the points. How could I abuse the system when I can't give myself rep points? I can't.

It's not my fault that people want to give me rep. points so badly as to abuse the system to the extent of 'advertising' how cool it is to abuse to system and give me rep. points. They (the 'advertisers') took it into their own free will to advertise my high reputation. I didn't tell anyone to 'advertise' or put anything in their sig's. I, of course, was cool with them doing that, because I like the reputation it gives, but I sure as hell shouldn't be banned for something that I didn't even do.

Of course you could argue the fact that I was abusing the system by making my other "Documentary:" threads. ("Documentary: My Reputation Points" and "Documentary: Our First Target") But if you do, you're wrong. It wasn't really me abusing the system in those threads, it was the people doing what I say. The first one was mearly trying to get people to help me on my struggle to get more rep. points. The second one was an attack thread (to attack his rep points) on one member that also has been banned before, and nobody liked him before he was banned, and nobody likes him now. The only person that can argue against the second thread would be 'themailleman' because the 'attack' was against him, and nobody likes him.

The only truly sad thing (on the 'superiors' part) was that I (Not.Pat) was banned for abusing the system. I was the only one banned. The saddest part was that I was barely abusing the system and there were a lot more people abusing the system than just me. If you go into the 'Reputation Button' thread, you will see many members in there 'trading', if you will, reputation points. I garuntee that 90% of the people in that thread were abusing the system much worse than I was, and I was the only one banned from this whole ordeal.

All I want from you guys (teh 'superiors') is to get my account unbanned, or ban the rest of the system abusers. It's that easy.

<3 - Pat (Not.Pat)

·
Banned
2,745 Posts
LongLiveTheKing said:
6/26/04 - The rep system was destroyed:

(to attack his rep points) on one member that also has been banned before, and nobody liked him before he was banned, and nobody likes him now. The only person that can argue against the second thread would be 'themailleman' because the 'attack' was against him, and nobody likes him.

<3 - Pat (Not.Pat)
you should know how that feels.

·
Banned
3,571 Posts

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
pat pwns you all, no one can deny that. Pat deserves to get his original account back. All hes done is try to make the forum fun. But apparantly that doesnt comply with the rules.

good luck pat.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
autocockerocker said:
you should know how that feels.
Heh, I feel sorry for you. I feel sorry that you don't realize that there are a LOT more people that like me than like you. I never had a problem with you until you started acting like you owned the place. Now you can kill yourself or do whatever you see fits.

·
45's to the sky
4,355 Posts
Yea, can we please bring Pat back? And Autocockerocker I as well did not have a problem with you until you started acting all tough and flaming people that i'm pretty sure could ball you in 10 seconds. So either stop flaming people better than you, or deal with not being liked.

Brandon

·
Banned
2,053 Posts
TrueLife said:
Pat > autocockerocker, simple as that. Stop hating and get the **** outta this thread autocock.
Oh mee gawsh AC they can use greater than and less than signs!

Pat, you have been banned, what 2 times in... the last....3 days? If you cant register an account and not get banned the same day why do you think your so popular, your obviously not wanted.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts