Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
I hope that noise isn't from the barrel because it was really loud and weird. I would use it for woodsball but definetely not speedball. I think that'd be stupid to take time to try to adjust it. But for woodsball, you have a little more time to adjust and shoot. But I definetely wouldn't buy it.

·
Banned
34 Posts
I hope fields dont legalize it unless its just in woods cuz a backman w/ that thing would kick ass after a little practice and it would ruin the sport for every other position since its pointless to even try to tuck tight any more.

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Many field and all tournaments forbid making any adjustment on field. Example- Somebody using this barrel chronos in at 295, with the flatline effect all the way up, then walks onto the field and turns it off. Without the resistance of the device adding the spin he is now shooting hot.This will have ZERO effect on the sport. Expensive, incosintent, shaky concept, not legal in many cases

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAA said:
I hope fields dont legalize it unless its just in woods cuz a backman w/ that thing would kick ass after a little practice and it would ruin the sport for every other position since its pointless to even try to tuck tight any more.
Wrong. Not even in the most perfect set of conditions would somebody be able to keep this thing hooking consistently enough to get eliminations on a regular basis. Just one more gimmick to get noobs to waste their money.
sorry for the double post.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts