Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is just basic advertising techniques.

sex sells, its a fact. look through your magazines and try to honestly tell me you didn't see one add with exposed buttcrack, cleveage, thong, ect.

·
Ðèm-öñ(Pòp)tårt
1,469 Posts
just being random, i was looking through a realty magazine for central florida - and there were even some women in bikinis who looked somewhat slutty in an ad for a penthouse that costed over 2.5 million in talahassee... i thought - 'yea advertise sex to some rich guy who thinks he can get anything...' and i'm sure it worked, but w/e i dont care.

it wasn't an inappropriate ad - just some unnecessary pictures. this video on the other hand, it was really not something i would want to see on tv or i would want my neighbors watching (they're 8, 10, and 12.) i hope this ad doesn't get too much attention - i dont know what they were thinking in napster, but it was really not well thought through. if i wanted to see something like that i'd go online! lol. heck, what else is the internet for...

j/p the internet is for fourms too! ha ha ha... and where else would i go to buy paintball stuff my local shops don't sell?! either way, i just hope this 'ad/commercial' doesn't get to television... oh well, just my input/ just my opinion. ignore me if you want. (by the way, i work for a public relaitons firm, and tippmann666 is right, sex does sell. it is in every magazine, newspaper, and ad you may find. weather you want it or not - it's there, and it's not going anywhere anytime soon.)

·
Ðèm-öñ(Pòp)tårt
1,469 Posts
OH MY GOSH! I JUST REALIZED HE HAD THAT MANY POSTS THAT QUICK!!!! what, does he live here?! i mean, seriously?! anywho, lol, on tv it's hard to go half an hour (on any channel, including children channels like cartoon network at 5:00 in the afternoon) without any commercials trying to sell something using sex. try it, you'll be surprised... and depending on your take on it - that's either really great, or really sad.

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
SY havoc said:
****ing retard. im seriously over u being on the forum.
His post was just as helpful and legit as yours.

Is this video safe for class? I'm in engineering right now and I'm scared to click it.

·
Ðèm-öñ(Pòp)tårt
1,469 Posts
yea - but then i feel gay walking up to the counter with some acne stuff with a girl commercial... then the lady looks at me all weird and stuff...

but you're right it would be much more fun to watch! lol, and i told him to wait 'cause he's at work/school - dont want to get fired for that s*** lol...

·
Ðèm-öñ(Pòp)tårt
1,469 Posts
DaBluedevil said:
Do you not buy condoms? Be a man.
...giggles...

lol, actually - i'd rather buy tampons than condoms, so when i do buy them (condoms) i feel a little awkward and i'll buy a bunch of other stuff with it... in hopes that they'll not notice it...

but i literally know everybody who works at my local grocery market - and i'm pretty much a wimp...

at least i'm honest though - right?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts