Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Professional Hobo
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well... I just finished off my cheese stick and coke and I was thinking, does time exist? I know "Time" exists... but only as a measurement... but of what? How can there be a past or future? It is all one... you cant go back or forth... Time only exists in our minds, such as when we believe time to be "going by fast" or "going by slow". Is that because its not real!? Any ideas?

·
12,110 Posts
ACtually, I think that time is actually made up of frames.. Like every schmillionth of a second is actually in another universe. So like, what you did last week, that was actually in another universe. Its like a giant detailed timeline.

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
How about ur brain is continualy varying the speed at which it processes the real enviorment around u giving a false sense of time having variable speed. That or u have a real bad idea of how long a minute really is.

·
shine on.
10,745 Posts
Alpha said:
ACtually, I think that time is actually made up of frames.. Like every schmillionth of a second is actually in another universe. So like, what you did last week, that was actually in another universe. Its like a giant detailed timeline.
Wow Sam, I seriously wonder...

<3

Last year... biology really got me thinking. It was crazy. creationism vs. evolutionism. Deep **** right there. I was so confused.

·
Professional Hobo
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
no.... but when I stay up past midnight, take my allergy medication or get really bored, wierd crap like that just pours out of my head. Tonight its bored and midnight

EDIT: That was directed towards empire

·
Professional Hobo
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
To Splatwithhonor

Ok... I'm not going to lie, the coke was not a refreshing soft drink... It was a little warm and kind of flat... I didnt really enjoy it, but I was thirsty... so i just kept drinking... I..I couldnt stop! I was paralyzed with semi-fizzy goodness! =(

·
hotty supreme
2,265 Posts
why do u think stuff like this? lol, just accept it :p im not sure anybody can say youre wrong tho. good theory. until i invent a time machine in 23 years, then ull be wrong. unless i have to go back in time with my own machine to undo my own evil that ive created. maybe i already have prevented it and dont know it. dun dun dun!

·
Registered
785 Posts
TIme is the minds separation of things in the past.

Time is related to velocity. Time and Velocity are inverses, therefore when you are going faster and faster, time goes slower and slower. As you approach the Speed of Light, time becomes slower and slower. Once you reach the Speed of Light, time Stops. But everything else continues to age. If you can go an infinite distance.. you will never age.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts