Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
956 Posts
ja289 said:
yeah i hate the raw taste of it.. but you know if you can down a shot real quick and get a chaser in real quick its painless. and then after a few shots anyway you forget.

but i like the flavored vodka, takes the pain away :)
I had some of that green apple smirnoff vodka, and i'd just rather drink it straight. I thought it was nastier.

Vodka+mt. dew ftw

·
Supporter
3,646 Posts
meh at vodka. I got to a point where i was drinking it regularly, but lately every time we get some homeskillet^ mixes it with something, and I like my stuff straight. lets me know how much I"ve drank, and i prefer just downing it instead of sipping on something.
whiskey/rum/tequila ftw.

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
HomE SkiLLeT said:
lol @ you last night

I'm such a pansy when it comes to drinking, I can't drink stuff straight or i start gagging. Anybody else like this?
Meh. I start to burp a lot. Dosen't bother me, but it's annoying as hell.

It depends on the quality of alcohol. Smirnoff Vanilla Twist I can down 5 or 6 shots then have a little bit of chaser. But the Petrov **** I had was disgusting. I'd get a shot down, burning like hell not even a chaser would help. It tasted alright mixed with coke but it completely killed the flavor of the coke.

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
BZ said:
long enough for you to turn 21.
haha qft.

i had a shot of vodka (straight, no chaser) the other night (not flavored or anything like that) 80 proof....it wasnt bad..wasnt good either, but I'd drink it straight to get drunk if the moment came.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts