Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm poor, and I don't have a car. So I need to get somewhere nearby to fill up my c02 tank. The paintball place is far away, and it is snowing today. Does anyone know if I can get fills at walmart?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
HomE SkiLLeT said:
Good luck shooting with c02 in the snow.
Well, its for this weekend. The weather here in South Western Ontario is really strange. It's -2C today, and its going to be 15C on friday. It was even 21 on sunday.

-2C = 28.4F
15C = 59F
20C = 69.8F

·
Registered
204 Posts
I think 1/10 walmart fill co2 probably less. All dicks do, and what I have done that will save you so much money is. Buy a 48/300 tank and a scuba tank and fill your HPA tank from your scuba. My scuba tank can fill my HPA tank 20-30 times and it only costs 7$ to fill the scuba. When at my local pball shop its 6$ to fill my HPA tank.

·
Registered
4,452 Posts
HomE SkiLLeT said:
Good luck shooting with c02 in the snow.
i do it..

and the weather here is rather odd, yesterdays weather kicked ass. todays.. it snowed. then not 6 hours later all snow is gone and all the road ways are dry

·
Silly Boston Its no Bomb
2,195 Posts

·
Registered
581 Posts
they dont fill tanks, what they do is, you give them a empty 20 oz tank, and they will give you a new 20 oz tank that is filled (its around 7$ and they dont fill the tank all the way) they also do 9 oz's

·
Well hell yeah it's Tomba
3,503 Posts
Destx said:
I think 1/10 walmart fill co2 probably less. All dicks do, and what I have done that will save you so much money is. Buy a 48/300 tank and a scuba tank and fill your HPA tank from your scuba. My scuba tank can fill my HPA tank 20-30 times and it only costs 7$ to fill the scuba. When at my local pball shop its 6$ to fill my HPA tank.
how much was ur scuba tank and where

1 - 19 of 19 Posts