·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just out of curiosity mine does but only up to 15 BPS

·
Registered
225 Posts
I know this has been argued before but bulldogs post just made me have to say it. I really dont think theirs a need for ramping or bouncing, what is the point and for tournaments it just ruins the field of play cause it levels it out and well in this case its a bad thing.Its not that big of a deal but I personally dont believe in it.

The speedball field I usually go to does not allow ramping or bounce but the woodsball field doesnt really have to worry cause everyone has tipmans anyways but they dont even check.

·
King of the Fuster Cluck
2,064 Posts
i dont ramp when i play serious .....but when im bored well all turn our guns to ramp and play a few games like that

and yes my feild allows whatever semi,ramp,burts,full auto....doesnt matter you just gotta anounce if your using anything but semi before a game

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
PaintBallBob said:
my field, along with every other field in the area seperates the players into advanced and beginner. In beginner you cant ramp or bunker people. So for me, yes i am allowed. Even if it wasnt its not like the refs are going to really care in open play.
same here.....unless everyone someone complains about it

·
King of the Fuster Cluck
2,064 Posts
f/a annoys me.......ramping generally i could care less about, unless they have boards that set it to ramp at like 3bps......than its annoying because it takes no skill and is practically f/a anyway.

·
King of the Fuster Cluck
2,064 Posts
imagineballa991 said:
15 bps ramping i think is gay because i mean if i really tried i could shoot 15 bps and its like a waste dont you think and then you cant shoot slow so i deffinatly like semi more(plus i dont have ramping so theres a wee bit of jealosy goin on there)
a) imagines cap out at 13bps
b) u can shoot slow......the ion doesnt even start ramping untill 10bps
c)i understand the jealousy......i used to say the same thing before i bought a gun with ramping

·
Registered
132 Posts
my field matters what drinks the ref had night b4

but then again they allow u to use non tourney legal velocity knobs ( without screw) so it doesnt really matter because everyones either uber bouncing or shooting 315

i shot semi 285

1 - 20 of 49 Posts