Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
2,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My puppy just ate a little hershey chocolate. The little hershey bars. Will he be OK? I'm kinda worried about him

·
Registered
214 Posts
dude.dogs arnt suppost eat chocolate.he can get real sick.see hiw he is doing tommorow mornin

·
Registered
110 Posts
i think choclate is like posien to them cause they get major hyperactove (lol :)) and then they liek have a heart attack or something same with catnip ... but for cats

·
More Caffine PLEASE!!!
334 Posts
A little piece of chocolate probably won't hurt the dog.
There's probably a formula to figure out how much is safe.
You wouldn't want to feed a chihuahua a 5lb chocolate bar, but a hershey's kis would be fine. Just don't do it every day.
Hell you can BUY dog chocolates from the pet store.

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
It speeds up their heart rate and they can eventually have a heart attack. Ask the vet if there is something you can give him, or at least give them a call. Just watch him for a couple of days to make sure hes okay.

·
PbF Administrator
3,361 Posts
I remember one day we had our haloween candy which was all choclate on the counter and my dog got up on the counter and ate it all.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
it should be ok, i saw on animal planet some dog drank a pot ful of coffee and still survived, after surgeory ofcoarse tho

·
Registered
687 Posts
Chocolate is nature's version of exlax for dogs.

·
V8 Interceptor
2,125 Posts
My teeny-Tiny little lassapoo had about 10 times as much Chocolate than my Rottweieler before they died...
They were both perfectly fine, I guess it's hit or miss.

·
Registered
397 Posts
if it was only a little bit it should be fun. my dog got real sick from eating a raisin though. they say never to feed a dog grapes, chocolate, raisins, or onions too i think unless you want your dog to get sick & die

·
Registered
416 Posts
i always feed my dog grape. He is a beast too, but he is fine, and probably one of the nicest and dumbest dogs ever

1 - 20 of 23 Posts