Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
12,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll be at home while all my friends launch off mad fireworks and get ****-faced at a big bonfire.

And god damn.. My lungs burn.. I smoked insence today.

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
P4IN7 B4LLS said:
i think im going upnorth to manistee (pimp city on lake michigan) and hangin out. shooting off fireworks. and since michigan is ghey and fireworks are illegal (besides firecrackers and sparklers), itll be even cooler. i picked up some stuff when in illinois

how did u get fireworks in illinois, they're illegel, tell me where u got them, i hate goin to indiana

·
Banned
1,346 Posts
we always have a hide and go seek game with a paintball gun...its fun as hell cuz we are runnign with short sleeves and shorts...so it hurts when u get hit....one hell of an adrenaline rush when the guy with a paintball gun walks right past u when ur hiding in a bush lol

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
Probally going to go see the local fireworks then come back home and light some bottle rockets and ****...During the day i'll probally light smoke bombs and bottle rockets...and of course...Seal Bombs...w00t!!

·
Registered
811 Posts
P4IN7 B4LLS said:
i think im going upnorth to manistee (pimp city on lake michigan) and hangin out. shooting off fireworks. and since michigan is ghey and fireworks are illegal (besides firecrackers and sparklers), itll be even cooler. i picked up some stuff when in illinois
i feel your pain :D i had to smuggle in some of the good stuff myself. me and some of my friends will be unloading about $300 worth of mortors and big bottle rockets. been doing it for over 10 years now, we are getting pretty famous in the little town we goto for the shows we put on

·
PbF Supporter
4,738 Posts
Dang, is everyone on this forum a bunch of stoners and drunks? honestly. lol. Ill prolly go to my city fireworks, lookin fer some chickies.

·
Banned
546 Posts
If Pimpballer is talking about the same place I am thinking of, it is right off of Interstate 10(?). It's this giant place and everything is, like, buy one get five free. It's open all year round, too. The place is PIMP!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts