Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTFU
5,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...who goes 3 miles an hour under the speed limit for 5 miles after pulling out in front of people and make them slow way the hell down.

I went into town today because I was bored and had nothing to do. So I looked at CD's, bought one, got my mom a card, and headed home. On Silver lake road I'm doing about 52 (which is speeding, bla bla) and some guy pulls out doing 30 and I have to slow way down. He gets up to speed and maintains 42 miles an hour for the remainder of my way home. I finally passed him on 633 only to turn an eight of a mile later because I was pissed off.

DON'T BE THAT GUY. Ever. Next time, it's rammin time. My car isn't all that good.

·
Registered
64 Posts
yeah i got stuck behind an old person today going 35 in a 55 for like 5 miles, it sucked

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
TonyD246 said:
...who goes 3 miles an hour under the speed limit for 5 miles after pulling out in front of people and make them slow way the hell down.

I went into town today because I was bored and had nothing to do. So I looked at CD's, bought one, got my mom a card, and headed home. On Silver lake road I'm doing about 52 (which is speeding, bla bla) and some guy pulls out doing 30 and I have to slow way down. He gets up to speed and maintains 42 miles an hour for the remainder of my way home. I finally passed him on 633 only to turn an eight of a mile later because I was pissed off.

DON'T BE THAT GUY. Ever. Next time, it's rammin time. My car isn't all that good.
Maybe there speedometer was off 3 MPH so they didnt know......

·
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTFU
5,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Maybe. I should have killed them anyways though. It wasn't so much that, but the whole cutting me off thing THEN going slow. Didn't enjoy it. I forgot to mention though, when the speed limit went up from 45 to 55 he still went the same speed. THAT pissed me off.

BTW....you haven't even seen the beginning of the WBK yet....not even close.

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
TonyD246 said:
Maybe. I should have killed them anyways though. It wasn't so much that, but the whole cutting me off thing THEN going slow. Didn't enjoy it. I forgot to mention though, when the speed limit went up from 45 to 55 he still went the same speed. THAT pissed me off.
Yah, People do that to me all the time. If they are gonna cut me off, especially when there is no cars behind me, then they better AT LEAST go the speed limit. If there is nobody on the other side I normally just downshift and leave them behind.

·
i play for keeps
7,001 Posts
when i see wannabe tough guys in ricers or any wannabe badass that i see cut someone off, not use there turn signal and make a badass turn or lane change, i always get in front of them and slow down.

i dont do it to anyone, only the people that think they own the road, teenagers and adults alike.

·
Registered
296 Posts
that happens to my dad all the time.people always cut him off and go like half the speed limit.like one time these guys cut my dad off and my dad honked the horn and this teenager *** stuck out his sunroof thing and like was giving everyone the finger and my dad floored it passed them and swerved in front of them and the ran into a ditch.it was awesome cause the guy sticking out the sun roof almost fell out of the car when they ran off the road.it was hilarious!

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
I was once stuck behind an old couple with a green light, and absoloutley no traffic in sight in the left turn lane. I guess they were waiting for the green arrow, since 3 green lights wasnt sufficient. I waited for about 20 seconds, backed up and then went around them. I swear, there should have to be a retest at like 70.

·
Registered
917 Posts
CrazyWeasel said:
One time i was tricyclin it up on the road an this asshat cut me off...I promptly rear ended that mofo..
I'd sig that, but it's already taken. :(

I was going about 80 once and some jacka$$ pulled out in front of me and just stopped! He thought he was king of the road in that bigass yellow bus of his. Figures some jerk would do that just as I was pulling into school.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts