Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
ICD Markers for sale! I beat any price!

That right my prices are way lower than anybody, I have every marker that they have.
2004 BKO in any color for $320 shipped!
2004 B2K in any color for $430 shipped!
2004 B2K w/ PDS in any color for $540 shipped!
The awesome Freestyle with a fade anodize is $900 shipped!
I also have ICD HARDline accessories!
email me at
removed
or call me on a direct line removed , if I dont pick up then leave a message on what you would like to know and I will get back to you!
Also ask me questions on this board!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
awesome thank you
Im just starting my business up for the 3rd time
I kept stopping because of school but im back

·
Registered
728 Posts
be careful this might be considered competition with xpaintball.com ---- which is not allowed

·
Premium Member
3,281 Posts
1. Don't post the same threads more than once.
2. BKO's and Bushmasters are not 'non-electronic'
3. Don't advertise for other businesses, if you have a problem with this closing or think its unfair talk to an admin.

·
Jewstin
4,341 Posts
i would consider this guy a scammer. lets see some real at home pictures. your feedback is 0. i have a friend that works at pbFanatics and gets guns for the price they buy them at, they are nowhere near as low. And they buy them in bulk.

·
That's Hot
3,914 Posts
LH-Sports

By registering to use this forum, you have agreed to follow the forum rules automatically. If you did not read them, sorry, but that is your loss and your fault

Quite frankly, we as the staff don't care if this is your business or someone else's- it's still advertising. We also don't care how much hard work you put into it, every business needs hard work so you don't need to tell us that.

We are happy that you decided to start up your own business and we wish you the best of luck, but if you are going to be a member here DO NOT LEECH OFF OUR USER BASE TO MAKE MONEY. That in and of itself is an instant ban off our forum, so you're lucky you only got your threads closed down and got a warning. If it was me, even though I'm probably the nicest person on here, I would've deleted your threads and banned you on the spot, I have no tolerance for advertisers on this forum.

If you want to stick around and talk about paintball, feel free to do so, that's what this forum is for. If we catch you trying to post ANY links or advertisements on the forum we will ban you without question. That also means do not put any ads/links in your sig, we can delete those as well and ban you for it.

Thank you for your offer(s), but no thank you. Please take your business elsewhere.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.