Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
14,001 Posts
tanks are a thorn in my side. you gotta find a guy with a launcher to take them out. They sure do make big games interesting, though. That is a really cool tank. What is it?
wow, you sure didnt pay attention in history class

that is super legit, love it

·
Administrator
23,645 Posts
I wasn't in any modern history classes :)
We did talk about WWI, though. some king or something got assassinated and it stated a **** storm. WWI was a a terrible thing. we had modern weapons, but had not yet developed modern tactics.

·
Banned
14,001 Posts
ww2 was all of what, 30 or 40 years after? thats strange that you would talk about one but not the other.

they didnt really have modern weapons coming into WWI, most of them were developed because of the war but that is also the reason i love WW2 history, the technology in it was really catching up to the war so there were a LOT of technological advances because of having the experience of WWI and the manpower of WWII, in the end though WWII just came down to who can manufacture the most war more than anything

D

·
0 Posts
WW1 - 1914-1918
WW2 - 1939-1945

21 years. Makes it even more impressive. Battle flanks, lines, charges, etc.. all gone the way of the buffalo.

well..unless you include the storming of Normandy (and any other number of beaches)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts