Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
haha, I dunno.. I think I thought about it just as much before as I do now.

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
Yeah, women are really stupid and like to **** my life up at their leisure.

I've learned to stop caring and to start to have fun whenever, and with whoever, I want.

·
I'mma Let You Finish.
7,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, women are really stupid and like to **** my life up at their leisure.

I've learned to stop caring and to start to have fun whenever, and with whoever, I want.
I decided that so I started seeing about 3 different girls ( yeah yeah epeen w.e ) and one of them I've just really taken a ****ing liking too and shes the one whose playing all the ****ing games out of them.

Thats pretty much a tldr of the story.

wes.

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
Yeah, I've been there. It seems like a really cool idea to try to be with 1 girl. Then you realize that it's stressful and simply a burden. Then after a while she'll totally **** you over, then probably act like it was your fault.

·
I'mma Let You Finish.
7,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah, I've been there. It seems like a really cool idea to try to be with 1 girl. Then you realize that it's stressful and simply a burden. Then after a while she'll totally **** you over, then probably act like it was your fault.
Waitin for it man.

She was at my place earlier and I just walked out and went and played poker at a friends. until about 30 minutes ago. I had one of my buds take my phone so I couldnt text her.

I had like 8 texts 3 phone calls when I got out. She's trying to be all sweet now.

Girls a beautiful thing eh?

-Wes.

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
Love doesnt exist between the ages of 16 and 25.

imo.

-wes.
False, but it depends on the people.

Speaking of which, I've been saving up a ton for the wedding. It sucks, but yet it doesn't. I don't think I've ever saved so much money for something before.

-Jin

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
False, but it depends on the people.

Speaking of which, I've been saving up a ton for the wedding. It sucks, but yet it doesn't. I don't think I've ever saved so much money for something before.

-Jin
I be only 18, but I've been dating my girlfriend for over a year. I have a pretty good feeling that I'll end up tying the knot with her. But hey that's another 3-4 years away. I'm going to finish College before I make even think about marriage. I'll probably get engaged if we stay together while I'm still in College, but the wedding would definitely be after we both graduate. I'm going to be wanting to take a job that takes me out of Kansas anyways.

D

·
0 Posts
I'm incredibly cynical when it comes to the term 'love'. Quite frankly I think it doesn't exist at any age. It's just a romantic notion that fits nicely into an incredibly problematic schema of how a family 'ought' to be constructed and how your sexuality 'ought' to be resolved.

·
hotty supreme
2,265 Posts
this is why i don't have a girlfriend. every time i get one it's good for a bit then the games and bull**** start up. just keep it easy and try not to get pulled in. which is rough, cuz i'm kinda in the same boat. girl i've been hooking up with is also going to be in london with me for the semester in a bout a week. we'll see how that **** goes lol

·
0 Posts
I'm incredibly cynical when it comes to the term 'love'. Quite frankly I think it doesn't exist at any age. It's just a romantic notion that fits nicely into an incredibly problematic schema of how a family 'ought' to be constructed and how your sexuality 'ought' to be resolved.
That's on the sociological side of it. But there is a darker side, the strong chemical dependency that comes into play as well, hormones that make the brain feel all yay and ****. THat's why they call it "chemistry"

·
Banned
14,001 Posts
I be only 18, but I've been dating my girlfriend for over a year. I have a pretty good feeling that I'll end up tying the knot with her. But hey that's another 3-4 years away. I'm going to finish College before I make even think about marriage. I'll probably get engaged if we stay together while I'm still in College, but the wedding would definitely be after we both graduate. I'm going to be wanting to take a job that takes me out of Kansas anyways.

i was in your shoes last year, really thought she was the one, gave my virginity to her, and how does she repay me? 4 months later she cheats on me and stabs me in the back, but i really wanted to stay with her so i forgave her and wanted to move forward, 2 days later she does it again.

as for the statement that it is better to have loved and lost, i dont think thats true for every situation, i would have much rather that relationship didnt happen, even though the good parts were really good, the ending has left me scared, i still find myself thinking about it every once in a while and then i start to get mad because of it.

as for right now though, i just finished another relationship exactly a week ago, she just wasnt the one, we were fighting all the time and there were just too many problems, that one i feel it was better to have loved and lost, and although i still feel bad for now, i know ill be happier with this desicion, although it isnt easy because she still wants me back

1 - 20 of 51 Posts