Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You say something then like 2 seconds later someone says the same thing. Also i hate when i say something funny and no one hears me then like 10 seconds later someone says the same thing and everyone laughs and they take credit for it

·
PbF Administrator
3,361 Posts
yea i also hate it when you say something funny then they say it 20 seconds later and take all the credit for it god i hate those people.

·
Registered
302 Posts
i have this one kid in my grade who is small, and whenever he like gets mouthy and says somethin to diss another kid, he always looks at me to see if im gonna laugh...i hate it!!

·
Registered
77 Posts
and laugh histarically at him! :p

numba 5....ha ha

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Like my one friend does it all the time, I'll say something and no one hears then he says it and everyone laughs and he doesnt even say that i said it... it pisses me off

·
Registered
302 Posts
yeah after a day of school, i just take my anger out on him at football..;)

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
I hate tose guys that are like "Im gonna kick your ass so show up here after school" and then they never show up and then later they come up with some of the gayest ass excuses such as "I didnt want to waste my energy beating you up", personally thats what I call pussy talk, a way of saying your the better man because Im just a lil wiener. I hate those people hardcore. That and anti gun people Democrats Handgun Control Inc. Disney, theres a lot more in there but Ill come back later after I remember them.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts