Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Retired
4,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
you go out to your field and find that LA Ironmen and X-factor are practicing there for the next 3 days? well, i would expect x-factor to be there, since it is their home field, but its a drag not getting to play. Allthough, it was entertaining watching...hopefully i learned something.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
Is this a field that only has one field? Because if they're scrimming they shouldn't need more than one. I'd be surprised if they'd shut down to everyone else, it seems like bad business to me.

·
Bringer of large farts
2,370 Posts
Yeha if they shut the w whole complex down over two teams they better be making some $$ or they're idiots. I know our field fee to shut the field down on weekends is MASSIVE(I don't remember what the boss told me but it was 10g or so...ie he doesn't want to do it)

·
Retired
4,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
nah, they have more than 1 field. and there were tons of people there. Im sure they were making some kind of money...after all, there were 2 skids of paint that seemed to be disappearing pretty damn quicklywhat sucked is that most of the people i would niormally play were either watching or in practice (yes, i get to play with x factor members of a fairly regular basis). which leaves pretty much only rentals to play with, which isnt very much fun at all.

·
Bringer of large farts
2,370 Posts
That's when you get a nice mech cocker or a pump and go have fun with the newbies :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts